To deliver materials and supplies to the work areas to meet the production schedule in a team environment.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment, and systems of work for self and all employees, and to participate in training as needed for this purpose.
- Must read and comprehend blueprints, routings, pick lists, bills of materials and other pre-established guidelines to perform functions of job.
- Distributes parts by use of appropriate hand tools, documentation, and equipment (scanners, scales, pallet jacks, ladders, carts, and other manual material handling equipment).
- Must operate forklift.
- Supply production with necessary inventory and kitted work orders.
- Ensures a quality product by identifying issues with finished, manufactured and purchased parts.
- Obtains necessary information and daily work schedule by referencing computer system.
- Participates in inventory activities including cycle counting and year end inventory.
- Continues to improve processes and procedures, improve inventory accuracies, and decrease inefficiencies.
- Ensures an organized, clean, and safe workspace by understanding and applying the use of the 6S guidelines.
- May be assigned to other areas within the organization as the need arises.
- Performance expectations to be met during the probationary period.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Preferred
- 2 years of experience
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.