Produces spacers, inserts, and molds for assembling and packing product using available information and documentation to ensure that the quality of the product meets the requirements of customers.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment, and systems of work for self and all employees, and to participate in training as needed for this purpose.
- Must read and comprehend blueprints, routings, pick lists, bills of materials and other pre-established guidelines to perform functions of job.
- Produces spacers, inserts, and molds by use of appropriate hand and air tools, documentation, and equipment (spacer saw, band saw, scroll saw, expandable foam machine, mold boxes, portable lift).
- May deliver completed spacers, inserts, and molds to correct work area.
- Ensures a quality product by identifying issues with finished, manufactured and purchased parts.
- Ensures an organized, clean, and safe workspace by understanding and applying the use of the 6S guidelines.
- Obtains necessary information and daily work schedule by referencing computer system.
- Participates in inventory activities including cycle counting.
- May be assigned to other areas within the organization as the need arises.
- Trains new individuals in the work area.
- Troubleshoots reasons behind missing parts and issues with manufactured and purchased parts.
- Serves as the “go-to” person within a work area.
- Performance expectations to be met during the probationary period.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency preferred
- 2 years of experience
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.