To initiate and maintain manufacturing data base information for all standard and custom products.
- Enter the SKU#, Core Part Numbers, BOM, Routing, and product data information on all new and existing products.
- Work with design, manufacturing engineering, and production to ensure efficient factory routings and BOM structure is being utilized.
- Independently coordinates all functional areas involved in the release of a product line (design engineering, manufacturing engineering, sourcing, master scheduler, cells) to keep projects on track and prevent things from “falling through the cracks”.
- Assist in the project management of new product releases to keep them on track. This will include, but not be limited to following up with various areas (ex. Engineering, Marketing, Sourcing, Planning, Production)
- Maintenance of the data base as needed for Engineering, Marketing, Customer Service, and Production or improvement activities.
- Can estimate standard hours by comparing to similar parts/products.
- Independently performs major engineering changes taking into account all aspects involved (critical timing, coordination of many departments).
- Is accountable to the new product release schedule with minimal direction.
- New products releases completed on time.
- New product release data base completed accurately need no further revisions after product is released to production.
- Efficient use of production resources to keep costs contained by coordinating all aspects of the new product release processes.
- Efficient, Quality processing of Engineering Changes
- High School
- 3-5 years of experience
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.