To produce quality trim and trim components free from defects based on prescribed instructions within designated timelines.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment, and systems of work for self and all employees, and to participate in training as needed for this purpose.
- Ensures all components are available by gathering and verifying correct counts.
- Must read and comprehend standard work instructions and other pre-established guidelines to perform functions of job. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Assembles parts by use of appropriate hand and air tools, documentation, and equipment.
- Ensures a quality product by identifying issues with finished, manufactured, and purchased parts.
- Troubleshoots reasons behind missing parts and issues with manufactured and purchased parts.
- Requires exercising independent judgment and a certain degree of creativity to assemble complex trim, troubleshoot issues and perform a variety of tasks.
- Obtains necessary information and daily work schedule by referencing computer system.
- Participates in inventory activities including cycle counting.
- Packs trim and trim components for delivery to a customer free of damage by following packing procedures.
- May pick and deliver inventory to work areas and kit by work order
- Ensures an organized, clean, and safe workspace by understanding and applying the use of the 6S guidelines.
- Ensures efficient production flow by troubleshooting issues, coaching, and training others.
- May be assigned to other areas within the organization as the need arises.
- Performance expectations to be met
- High School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- 2 years of experience
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.