Performs final inspection of the product using available information and documentation to ensure that the quality of the product meets the requirements of our customers. Efficiently and safely packs products within designated timeframes.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment, and systems of work for self and all employees, and to participate in training as needed for this purpose.
- Ensures a quality product by performing final inspection for acceptable finish and assembly based on the company’s outside certifying agency (UL, VDE, etc…) requirements.
- Adjusts all frame components to meet our quality guidelines.
- Uses proper packing material, documentation such as blueprints and packing diagrams, and equipment (hoists, staplers, and pallet jacks) to package the product and all components appropriately to ensure the customer receives a complete fixture free from damage.
- May assemble in work area when not packing.
- Obtains necessary information and daily work schedule by referencing computer system.
- Ensures an organized, clean, and safe workspace by understanding and applying the use of the 6S guidelines.
- May be assigned to other areas within the organization as the need arises.
- Troubleshoots reasons behind missing parts and issues with manufactured and purchased parts.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performance expectations to be met during the probationary period.
- High School Diploma Preferred
- 2 years of experience
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.