To apply and/or remove quality finish to manufactured and purchased parts using prescribed instructions within designated timelines.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment, and systems of work for self and all employees, and to participate in training as needed for this purpose.
- Must read and comprehend standard work instructions and other pre-established guidelines to perform functions of job.
- May apply and/or remove finish to manufactured and purchased parts by use of appropriate hand and air tools, chemicals, documentation, and equipment.
- Ensures a quality product by identifying issues with finish and manufactured and purchased parts.
- May rack parts in preparation for finishing.
- May unrack parts in preparation for delivery to assembly or inventory.
- May inspect racks for damage and bring to the attention of rack tech for repairs.
- Obtains necessary information and daily work schedule by referencing computer system and/or visual tagging system.
- Stage and deliver parts to the next operation.
- Ensures an organized, clean, and safe workspace by understanding and applying the use of the 6S guidelines.
- May be assigned to other areas within the organization as the need arises.
- Able to learn and master these tasks in 1 year.
- Ensures efficient production flow by troubleshooting issues, coaching and training others.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Preferred
- 2 years of experience
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.