To assemble high quality lighting fixtures based on prescribed instructions within designated timelines.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment, and systems of work for self and all employees, and to participate in training as needed for this purpose.
- Ensures a quality product by performing final inspection for acceptable finish and assembly based on all and outside certifying agency (UL, VDE, etc…) requirements.
- Adjusts all frame components to meet our quality guidelines.
- Obtains necessary information and daily work schedule by referencing computer system.
- Ensures an organized, clean, and safe workspace by understanding and applying the use of the 6S guidelines.
- May be assigned to other areas within the organization as the need arises.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to pack complex fixtures, troubleshoot issues and perform a variety of tasks.
- Ensures efficient production flow by troubleshooting issues, coaching and training others.
- Able to efficiently contribute in any assembly area.
- Will update work instructions and other related documentation as required.
- Will be assigned to special projects as they arise.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe workspace
- Promote a team environment
- Organize and schedule work load at the workcenter level
- Prepare and kit parts
- Make quality decisions on raw and finished parts and completed product
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of production interruptions
- Implement standard work instructions
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
Physical demands: Must be able to move around the work area and utilize tools to assemble/pack trim. Must be able to lift and/or move materials associated with job. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Bending (50%), grasping/ flexing (90%), lifting (80%), pushing/ pulling (80%), reaching (40%), squatting (25%) standing (100%).
- High School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- 3-5 years Professional Level
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.